[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: Recruiting - All Sources

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Jun 3 14:42:01 UTC 2015

Best,

Michael Hingson

From: Xavier, Joe at DOR [mailto:Joe.Xavier at dor.ca.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 5:19 AM
To: Xavier, Joe at DOR
Subject: Recruiting - All Sources

Colleagues:

The Rehabilitation Services Administration is conveying the below
information and requesting your assistance in our recruiting efforts.

The following OSERS vacancy announcement(s): Management and Program Analyst,
GS-343-9/11, located in the Rehabilitation Services Administration, State
Monitoring and Program Improvement Division (SMPID), Data Collection and
Analysis Unit closes on June 17, 2015 and is open to everyone.

If you are interested in obtaining a copy of the announcement or wish to
apply, you must submit your application online through the USAJOBS website
which can be accessed through one of the following locations:

OSERS-2015-0022 (federal employees/status candidates) - MPP

 <https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/405795000>
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/405795000

OSERS-2015-0030 (non-status candidates) - DEU

 <https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/405794400>
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/405794400

We ask your assistance in the recruiting process by providing a copy of the
announcement(s) to anyone you believe would be interested in and would be
qualified for the position. Please note the above closing date of the
vacancy announcement. Applications will not be accepted after that date.

Thank you for your help in our recruiting efforts to bring the best
qualified applicants to our staff.

  _____

 <http://rsa.ed.gov/> Rehabilitation Services Administration |
<http://rsa.ed.gov/display.cfm?pageid=401> Subscribe |