[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: CDOR WIOA NPRM Comments

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Jun 6 21:15:48 UTC 2015

From: Xavier, Joe at DOR [mailto:Joe.Xavier at dor.ca.gov]
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2015 12:50 PM
To: Xavier, Joe at DOR
Subject: CDOR WIOA NPRM Comments

Colleague:

California Department Of Rehabilitation filed the WIOA NPRM comments with
RSA this past Friday.  The comments are Attached in word and PDF.  The
comments will be formally noticed and posted to DOR's webpage in the coming
days, however since you may have an interest in the comments, we wanted to
share an advance copy.  CDOR is also considering comments on the joint NPRM,
and once filed, we will also share those as well.

thanks

Lead with influence!

____________________________________

Joe Xavier, Director

Department of Rehabilitation

V: 916 558-5800

F: 916 558-5806

Joe.Xavier at dor.ca.gov <mailto:Joe.Xavier at dor.ca.gov>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information.  It is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized interception, review, use or
disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication.