[Nfbc-info] FW: [nfbwnews] BARD Mobile app for Android devices 1.0 now available at Google Play store

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Wed Jun 10 20:32:19 UTC 2015

This just came to my mail box. For those who have been waiting for the BARD
app for their Android device. See the announcement below. BARD is the way in
which patrons can access the National Library Service for the Blind and
Physically Handicapped collection, and play the digital books and magazines.