[Nfbc-info] San Diego Chapter fundraiser

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Jun 11 08:11:52 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Planning a trip? Need to buy a wedding gift? Will your kids need news clothes for school? Want to dress for success?

Support thee San Diego Chapter's Macy's Shop for a Cause fundraiser, --no matter where you live! Purch one or more Macy's Shopp for a Cause Savings Pass for $5.00. You can use the Savings Pass on Saturday, August 29 --all day! Take 25% off all items except furniture and electronics.

How to purchase the Macy's Shop for a Cuase Savingss Pass:
If you are attending the convention our friendly and outgoing board members will sell the Savings Passes at the California table (when we are scheduled to work) and during sessions..

Unable to attend the conventionbut want to purchase Macy's Savings Passes? No problem! Follow these simple instructions.

Write a check  or send a money order to: NFBCSDC, P. O. Box 15244, San Diego, California 92175. Please make money orders and checks payable to: NFBCSDC. In the memo include the number of Savings Passses you wish to purchase. Finally, PLEASE include a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope, (SASE) and we will fill your oder.

Still have questions? Please send us an E-mail. Our E-mail address is, nfbcaliforniasd at gmail.com. You're also welcome to E-mail Lisa Irving at, peacefulwoman89 at cox.net.

Thank you in advance for helping us to send our members to the upcoming State convention this fall.

Warmly,
Lisaa Irving Sent from my iPad