[Nfbc-info] an excellent book

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Jun 13 21:50:28 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I just finished reading a book titled, The fortunate
 Ones: 18th Century Philadelphia
Sent from my iPad as Seen Without  Sight, by Fredrick W. Noesnor. The blind author  brings to life historical Philadelphia and what it waas like to be blind in Colonial Philadelphia.

I especially enjoyed reading this historical novel because I recently was in Philadelphia. While there I went on two walking tours. So when I read the book I could visualize some of the streets mentioned in the book and some of the historical landmarks also mentioned in the book. I highly encourage you to read thiss book.

From,
Lisa Irving