[Nfbc-info] Fwd: San Diego Chapter upcoming seminar

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sun Jun 14 03:00:05 UTC 2015

Hello Federation family,

Below you will find information about an upcoming seminar. Although  the letter below was directed at service providers and the blind consumers they serve the content about the. Presentation  pertains to blind high school students, college and trade school adults, older persons and anyone wanting to apply for Department  of Rehabilatation services.

Best,
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: