[Nfbc-info] Philadelphia recommendations for th blind

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Jun 15 06:02:38 UTC 2015

Lisa, I was born in Philadelphia.  Going into Old City and Center City is a
must, and the friendly Septa (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority)
is very good.  I always recommend the Melrose Diner, (Broad Street and
Snyder Avenue,) because: everybody who knows, goes, to Melrose.  Can you
give me the name of that book again?: 323-875-6396?

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to remember to try to be good to each
other.  eric at pmpmail.com; also on Facebook.