[Nfbc-info] FW: Exciting Job Openings in Honolulu!

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Mar 11 17:21:12 UTC 2015

From: Xavier, Joe at DOR [mailto:Joe.Xavier at dor.ca.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 7:24 PM
To: Xavier, Joe at DOR
Subject: Exciting Job Openings in Honolulu!

essential positions which need to be filled by just the right people here in
our State Services for the Blind (Ho`opono) Structured Discovery training
center in Hawaii, where we have students from Hawaii and all over the
Pacific Rim. One is a RehabilitationTeacher for the Blind II, which is
assigned to teach Technology; and the other is an Orientation & Mobility
Therapist III.

Applications need to be submitted hard copy to our State of Hawaii
Department of Human Services Personnel Office. The job qualifications and
announcements can be viewed at
<http://humanservices.hawaii.gov/employment-opportunities/>
http://humanservices.hawaii.gov/employment-opportunities/.  Questions can be
sent to me or to the DHS Personnel recruitment office at (808) 586-4969.

Please share this message widely. We need some great people with passion for
what we do and high expectations of students! Thank you!

Lea Grupen, M.Ed.
Branch Administrator
Ho`opono Services for the Blind
1901 Bachelot Street
Honolulu, Hawaii  96817
Phone: (808) 586-5275
Fax: (808) 586-5361
www.humanservices.hawaii.gov/vr/hoopono/about/
"Blindness is NOT a Barrier to Success!"

--
NOTICE:  This information and attachments are intended only for the use of
information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If the reader of this