[Nfbc-info] Junior blind of America

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Mar 14 02:44:34 UTC 2015

Hey Rob,

You rock! Congratulations on this life changing accomplishment! It takes a
special person to work in customer service. Hats off to you, my friend!
Start ringing that freedom bell!

Would you consider talking to one of our chapter members about your
experience? He is also interested in the customer service training program.

Lisa Irving