[Nfbc-info] Grants available for the 2015 National Convention

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Mar 16 23:24:05 UTC 2015

Hello NFB of California Members,

The National Federation of the blind of California will be awarding 24 grants of $1,000.00 each to help NFB of California members attend the NFB national convention this summer.

While the grants will favor first time attendees, we encourage all interested members to apply since it's likely that we'll also award grants to some members who have previously been to convention.

If you wish to apply for a grant, you should hurry!  The deadline for applying is Wednesday, April 15th, 2015.

You can apply for a grant by reading and filling out the form at...

http://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/2015_nfbc_national_convention_grants

Members can also find the form on our web site http://www.sixdots.org/

Please pay attention to the bullet points near the top of the form that indicate what all grant recipients are expected to do while at convention.

The convention will be in Orlando, Florida starting on Sunday, July 5th, 2015 and runs through Friday, July 10th, 2015.

We're looking forward to seeing you all in Orlando for National Convention.

-- The NFB of California Board of Directors