[Nfbc-info] NEW NFB CONNECT APP

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon Mar 23 20:58:07 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Great news! There's now another easy way to stay connected with the National
Federation of the Blind (NFB) if you have an iPhone, iPad, or other iOS
device. Our new mobile app, NFB Connect, is finally here! You can find it in
the Apple App Store, or just use the following link on your iOS device to
download it directly:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nfb-connect/id968434124.

With NFB Connect, you can quickly and easily read the latest news about the
NFB, find information about upcoming events, access the Braille Monitor and
other publications, listen to presidential releases, find the NFB in your
community, learn about ways to support the National Federation of the Blind,
and more!

Note: We are aware of an issue that prevents the "Chapters and Regional
Info" feature from functioning properly on some devices and are working
diligently to fix the problem.

Download the free NFB Connect app today, and don't forget to use the
Feedback button to let us know how you're using it and to suggest new
features.

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.

"Speaking with Vision"

Michael Hingson, President

(415) 827-4084

info at michaelhingson.com

To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:

www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit  <http://www.ronburns.com/roselle>
http://www.ronburns.com/roselle