[Nfbc-info] room mate in rosen center

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu May 7 07:23:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

If I am able to attend national Convention, I would like a female room mate
in the Rosen Center. Anyone out there? I'm older, won't be sneaking guys in,
drinking, smoking or anything like that. I could sleep on a cot, if I got
any sleep.

Thanks

Lauren merryfield

Blessings in Jesus' name.

"Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion; it is like
a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ. " - Billy
Graham

my digital evangelism blog:w w w . ask in jesus name . o r g

my latest book is at:

w w w . a u d I b l e . c o m

Cats Are Terrifically Superb:

W w w . c a t l I n e s . c o m

(take out the spaces to activate the links)