[Nfbc-info] Next NFBC Community Service Division Meeing.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat May 16 06:08:43 UTC 2015

Hello all,
 The next meeting of the California Community service Division will be Sunday May 17 at 6:30 pm.
 Call (712) 432-0140. Access code 808277
 On this call  we will hear from members of the San Deag Diego Chapter about a  community service project they did at a church.
  We look forward to  talking with you then,
  Best,
  Darian

Darian Smith
 President, National Federation of the Blind of California, Community Service Division.
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
(415)215-9809