[Nfbc-info] San Diego chapter fundraiser

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 17 20:09:46 UTC 2015

Hello Lisa:
I would like to order ten coupons.  I will make them available to members in
the Tri Valley Chapter or other bay area chapters. I will be going to Chico
next weekend and having a barbecue with a bunch of Federationists the
following weekend.  If you would be so kind as to send the coupons out ASAP.
I promise the check will be mailed out tomorrow. This is a great idea for a
fundraiser.  Good luck.

Thanks,
Mary

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-462-8575

Thank you,