[Nfbc-info] San Diego chapter fundraiser

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu May 14 07:18:00 UTC 2015

The San Diego Chapter is sponsoring  Shop for a Cause fundraiser. Our cheerful and enthusiastic  members are selling Macy's coupons  for $5.00 during the national convention. The Macy's coupon  entitled  shoppers to discounts and exclusive deals  all day long, August 29  --through out the U. S.  You can shop 'til you drop , --have a ladies day out --go school shopping and start Christmas  shopping and each coupon purchased  will help our chapter ensure all of our members gain leadership skills at the state convention.
Please email me if you would like to order Macy's coupons. You don't to attend convention  to purchase  coupons.

AFTER June 1 you may send a check payable to: NFBC SAN DIEGO CHAPTER. Please include a self-addressed stamped  envelope. Our mailing address is listed below.

With gratitude,
Lisa irving
Chapter mailing address:
NFBCSD