[Nfbc-info] Summer youth camps for blind and visually impaired kids ages 9 to 17

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 20 02:18:03 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I wanted to share about 2 2-week Youth day camp sessions being held at Community Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired in San Joaquin County.
June 15-26 (Excluding weekends) for blind and visually impaired youth ages nine-13
July 6-17 (excluding weekends) for youth ages 14-17

These camps are free to blind and visually impaired youth who live in San Joaquin County. Fun and educational activities include a trip to Guide Dogs for the Blind, A tour and meet and greet with Assemblywoman Eggman at our State Capitol, tors of the Stockton Police and Fire Depts., swimming and kayaking at Lodi Lake and preparing a meal for the parents. Guaranteed to be fun and educational, for more information please contact Youth Camp Coordinator Hy Cohen at 209-466-3836, extension 209 or by email at hyc at communitycenterfortheblind.org.

Web link to event info:

http://www.communitycenterfortheblind.org/news-events/

Thank you for helping me to spread the word to the youth in the San Joaquin  County area, have a wonderful summer!

Jennifer Boylan, Community Outreach and Marketing
Community Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
209-466-3836, extension 206