[Nfbc-info] FW: NFB Ginnis World Record breaking event

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 20 04:21:47 UTC 2015

From: Mary Willows [mailto:mwillows at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 5:08 PM
To: 'NFB of California List'
Cc: bryan bashin - personal; Carmen Weatherly; Ever Lee Hairston; jana d
littrell; Jim Barbour; 'karen j steele'; Lisamaria Martinez; Mary Willows;
Robert Stigile; Rochelle Houston; 'Shannon Dillon'; Timothy Elder
Subject: NFB Ginnis World Record breaking event

Hello All:

I thought you might like to know about this event which will be held outside
the hotel in Orlando in July.  If you are planning on attending the NFB 75th
Anniversary Convention please fill in the form and send it back to me.  I do
not think the link will work off of this message.

On July 8, 2015, in honor of the seventy-fifth anniversary of the National
Federation of the Blind, we will attempt to set a world record by creating
the largest umbrella mosaic. In the National Federation of the Blind we know
that "together" with love, hope, and determination we transform dreams into
reality. Together-the members of the Federation along with our friends and
supporters-will undertake a world record to raise expectations and bring
focus to the ongoing mission of our organization. Will you be one of the
3,000 people in attendance at our world record attempt? All you have to do
is hold an umbrella up at the designated time to help form the message which
will be viewed from above.

Please complete the form below if you would like to participate in the NFB's
attempt at setting a world record.

All fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required.

First Name: *

Last Name: *

Street Address:

Street Address 2:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Email: *

Home Phone: (Please enter numerical digits only)

Cell Phone:(Please enter numerical digits only)

I understand that the National Federation of the Blind Guinness World Record
attempt will be photographed and/or videographed from the air, and that by
participating in the record attempt I am agreeing to this photography and
agreeing that the image can be used by the National Federation of the Blind
for publicity and other purposes. If I have minor children and they
participate in this event, I also grant permission for them to be
photographed and for the photographs containing their images to be used in
like manner.

Photo/Video Consent: *

Initials: *

C2015 All Rights Reserved - Copyright 2015 NFB
Privacy Policy <https://nfb.org/privacy-policy>

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,