[Nfbc-info] highering drivers

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Fri May 22 15:15:50 UTC 2015

	hello Rob.  I've done this in the past.  You'll have to restrict your
hiring to college students because high school students won't have the
required driving license to drive you from place to place, especially if
you're not an immediate family member of their's.  If there's a local
college or university, they'll usually have a student employment office.
Find it and call them to ask if they allow community employers to post jobs
on their job boards.
-Brian