[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: Interagency Council on Veterans agendas

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Tue May 26 17:51:09 UTC 2015

From: Rubin, Joan E at DOR [mailto:Joan.Rubin at dor.ca.gov] On Behalf Of Xavier,
Joe at DOR
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 9:27 AM
To: Xavier, Joe at DOR
Subject: Interagency Council on Veterans agendas

Colleague:

Attached is the Interagency Council on Veterans meeting agendas.  In the
event you may not have received this we wanted to ensure you and/or your
network is aware of the meeting.  The meeting may have topics of interest,
present an opportunity for collaboration, or offer opportunities for
establishing or enhancing partnerships that can expand the impact of our
programs and services.

<<2015.06.03 HSG Notice. FINAL.PDF>> <<2015.06.17 Health Notice.pdf>>

Thanks!

Lead with influence!

____________________________________

Joe Xavier, Director

Department of Rehabilitation

V: 916 558-5800

F: 916 558-5806

 <mailto:Joe.Xavier at dor.ca.gov> Joe.Xavier at dor.ca.gov

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information.  It is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized interception, review, use or
disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication.