[Nfbc-info] Staff Services Analysts Recruitment

Cervenka, Stacy@DOR Stacy.Cervenka at dor.ca.gov
Thu May 28 15:39:29 UTC 2015

Roselyn,

The contact staff member listed on the job vacancy site is:

Melinda Wetzel
916-558-5659
Melinda.A.Wetzel at dor.ca.gov

I would contact her with your question ASAP, as my understanding is that
the application period may close today.

Good luck!
Stacy

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 19:22:37 -0700
From: Roselyn <rp1rules at gmail.com>
To: nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Nfbc-info] Staff Services Analysts Recruitment
<CALAcoqqvFFaT_9UML8EAz89k=LFF9zq2oD0JfsYoFsKz_NivGw at mail.gmail.com>

Hi,
I just saw this today and completed the SSA examination, printed, and
filled out the application.  I can?t find the address where I should
submit it however.  Am I supposed to apply to the specific district I?m
interested in, or is there one submission address for all applicants
regardless of location?  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

-Roselyn