[Nfbc-info] places to live

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun May 31 05:55:43 UTC 2015

Hi,
No, I'm quite certain you wouldn't like going back to the Midwest once you've been out here. I was back in NE for my dad's memorial service and, for the military part at the end of the service, we were out in the snow, seated on freezing folding chairs, huddled under blankets, with 7dg and a wind chill of 12 below. No thanks! I was so glad I could come back to CA! And I remember playing out in that stuff when I was little and not thinking much of it.

I don't have any suggestions for cheap housing. I do understand, though. I wish I could find some myself. I have so many medical bills that I never know, from month to month, if I'll make my rent on time or not. It's pretty scary. I know things would cost less back in the Midwest, but once I got out of there, that was it!
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name
Philippians 4:6-7
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)