[Nfbc-info] FW: LEAP Information

Clark, Ted A@DOT ted.clark at dot.ca.gov
Tue Nov 3 17:15:29 UTC 2015

Good morning

now that all the state conference attendees had a chance to listen to Jerry Gibbins is talk on how to get estate job and also the leap program

I thought I would resend out these links for your review

I wish you good luck when applying for a state job

Ted Clark
EEO/Disability Analyst
Equal Employment Opportunity Program (EEOP)
1820 Alhambra Blvd, MS 92
Sacramento, CA 95816
Office (916) 227-7518,
Fax (916) 227-5199