[Nfbc-info] seeking place to stay for Best in Tech

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Nov 5 02:32:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'd like very much to participate in next Saturday's Best in Tech. I'm
coming from San Diego on the train. It is not possible for me to travel up
and back on Saturday. I'm wondering if someone is in the position to let me
spend the night on Friday. I'd offer to share a room at a hotel but it's
already a hardship purchasing the train ticket. I know it will be well worth
it. Please contact me off list. Thank you.

From,

Lisa Irving

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net