[Nfbc-info] Bryan Bashin on the radio

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 16:05:54 UTC 2015

I want to say that I loved the radio interview!
But now, I have a technical question:
First of all, I was able to put NPR San Francisco onto my Music app on
the iPhone.
Secondly, I downloaded the app.
Yet, I was not able to listen to the show on the iPhone. However, I was
able to download the mp3 file onto my laptop.
My question is, how can I download the show to my iPhone? Is there a way
to do that?
Frida