[Nfbc-info] Bryan Bashin on the radio

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Nov 5 04:59:11 UTC 2015

Where do I begin? Bryan, you're the face of what it means to be a "cool
blind person". The Lighthouse for the Blind is primo in many innovative and
cutting-edge ways. I look forward to hearing more about the agency's
affiliation and collaboration with the tech companies. I also am hopeful
that, perhaps, we will see a fourth NFB training center.

Awesome radio interview, great LEAP podcast and a pretty weird LEAP song at
the end of the LEAP broadcast   .

Congrats, Bryan and the Lighthouse staff!

Best-

Lisa Irving