[Nfbc-info] local blind women with tumors

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Nov 10 01:59:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

This afternoon I called our chapter members. I learned that one of our
members has a tumor. There's the possibility the tumor could destroy the
optic nerve. The second woman used to be a member when she lived in San
Diego. Recently, she relocated to the L. A. area. Her situation is similar.

The first woman seems able to  deal with the possibility of losing any
remaining sight. On the other hand, the second woman is really emotionally
struggling. If you can relate to these woman please briefly share anything
that might help the women, especially the second woman. You are also welcome
to email off list.

Lisa Irving

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net