[Nfbc-info] Fascinating: Weather for the Blind

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Sun Nov 22 12:40:27 UTC 2015

I got this from another list and thought you'd find it interesting.
Hi group,

I encourage you to check out the following Youtube video, which features an
electronic composer who has built a music synthesizer which translates
weather events, such as sunrises and sunsets, into sound in real time.
Here's the video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkDwnVwXvtE
And the site for the project is
http://weatherfortheblind.org/
I am quite intrigued with the Weather Warlock, in particular as it relates
to possibly helping with 24 hour sleep wake disorder. There are files on the
project site so you can listen to more examples.
Enjoy!