[Nfbc-info] Fascinating: Weather for the Blind

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sun Nov 22 20:44:05 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Thank you so much for sharing this intriguing video. I did take a listen and I have to say basin on my own experiences with watching sunrise and sunset and trying to listen to the sunset and sunrise I'm not getting it. In my opinion there really is no comparison. Thank you just the same

Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone