[Nfbc-info] Thanksgiving

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Nov 26 00:15:26 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am thankful for the church people who have invited me over. I am thankful
for my cats. I pray my mom, who is in the hospital, will recover back at
home. I am thankful for the NFB.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it)
Psalm 34:1-2 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall
continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the
humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”