[Nfbc-info] local blind man seeks resources

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:54:45 UTC 2015

Lisa and all,
I will respond to the listserv because I think this is a good question, and a question worth knowing. In answer to for all of us.
I know of one person who uses a cane in conjunction with their wheelchair. I am unaware of how feasible it is with the manual chair, but no someone that uses a power chair and was successful in doing this.
I also know that there is a list serve for blind people who use wheelchairs that I believe is call "blind rollers" on NFBNET.org/mailman/list info
This is what I know of at this time. I hope it is helpful,
Darian

Sent from my iPhone