[Nfbc-info] local blind man seeks resources

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Thu Oct 1 01:43:32 UTC 2015

Lisa et al,

I recall that there is a gentleman who lives in the Sacramento area who is
blind and who does use a manual chair. I suspect that there are others.

The Blind rollers list consists mainly of members using power chairs, but
there may well be manual chair users on that list. I subscribe to the list
and will, with your permission, send your email to the list.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle