[Nfbc-info] link to a funny story as told on philmore

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Thu Oct 1 01:46:42 UTC 2015

Cute.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbc-info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Nancy Lynn via Nfbc-info
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 4:35 PM
To: mcb chat <chat at moblind.org>; nfbmo list <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>; NFBC List <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nancy Lynn <freespirit.stl at att.net>
Subject: [Nfbc-info] link to a funny story as told on philmore

Dialogue Magazine used to have a column called ABAPITA where people shared funny incidents that happened as a result of blindness. This happened to my friend Robert, and he told it in a Philmore message.I have his permission to share it, and I thought you’d enjoy it.
This is an email link to a copy of a voicemail message sent from Philmore Productions Voicemail.  To hear the sound file, click on the following link:
http://www.pmpmail.com/vis_wav/15093017435303.wav