[Nfbc-info] National Federation of the blind of California state convention masquerade ball!!!

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:52:50 UTC 2015

State Convention Masquerade Ball

Imagine, transforming yourselves into a character of your dreams, such as Superman, Batman, sorrow, Queen of the Nile or Elvira. Well, it's time to step out of your comfort zone for just one day. Bring your costume and mask to The National Federation of the Blind of California Masquerade Ball. No need to  drain your bank account. We are all creative people. So, go and dig in the back of that closet of yours or the Dusty attic that you've avoided for years  and put something together.

There will be prizes for the best, unique or unusual costumes.

While disguising yourselves behind the mask, grab someone and hit the dance floor and show us your best moves. Ha ha ha

Refreshments will be served. We will do a  little  meet and greet, trick or treat.

The fun and scary time will start at 8 PM on Friday, October 30, 2015. Donation: $5 at door

Be there or be scared!!!
Masquerade ball committee members, Charlotte Carroll, Michael Richardson, Candace Luther, carmen Weatherly and Rochelle Houston thank you in advance

Rochelle Houston
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of California
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.