[Nfbc-info] local blind man seeks resources

lauren at catlines.com lauren at catlines.com
Fri Oct 2 01:40:29 UTC 2015

Hi,
If one is using a motorized chair, you have one hand free to use the cane in front of you. But a manual chair, I haven't figured that one out yet. If feet are usable, one can use them to feel what is in front of you. When I walk with it, I pull it behind me rather than pushing it in front of me.
thanks,
Lauren

Sent from my iPhone