[Nfbc-info] FW: Reminder: Next At Large Chapter Meeting

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 8 19:19:25 UTC 2015

From: Mary Willows [mailto:mwillows at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 6:08 PM
To: 'NFB of California List'
Cc: ouryard at comcast.net; Darian Smith; sharon.maalis at butte.edu; bryan bashin
- personal; Carmen Weatherly; Ever Lee Hairston; jana d littrell; Jim
Barbour; 'karen j steele'; Lisamaria Martinez; Mary Willows; Robert Stigile;
Rochelle Houston; 'Shannon Dillon'; Timothy Elder; Angela fowler; carl
martin; Charlotte Carroll; cheryl thurston; Chuck Krugman; David Chan;
Debbie Worstman; geraldine croom; Joe Retherford; Joy Stigile; 'ken
volonte'; Lisa Irving; Ramona Longoria; Rob Kaiser; Robert Stigile; Tiffany
Manosh; Tiffany Manosh
Subject: Reminder: Next At Large Chapter Meeting

Hello All:

Only twenty four more days until we travel to Newark, California for our
2015 state convention.  Please reach out to all those who are new and may
not have gotten to a recent chapter meeting to let them know about the At
Large Chapter meeting conference call.

The purpose of the At Large Chapter is to provide an opportunity for people
to attend a meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of California.
Those who cannot get to regular monthly meetings or do not live in an area
where meetings are held will want to know that they can still be connected
and informed about the current events of the NFB.

The meeting will be held on Thursday evening, October 8 at 7:00 P.M.

The conference call in number is (712) 432-0175 and the passcode is 184220
pound.

See you then.

Mary Willows

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,