[Nfbc-info] FW: Reminder: Next At Large Chapter Meeting

Jeremy Ellis ellisjeremy10 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 01:53:55 UTC 2015

Hello,

Unfortunately an issue came up with my lab experiment today. It needs to be addressed immediately. I really would like to go to this and to get to know everyone better, but I have to solve this or it could effect my grade quite massively.

Also regarding the roommate. My contact information can be given out to them or I could take down theirs, so we don't go in not knowing each other at all.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Jeremy Ellis