[Nfbc-info] Microsoft Share-Point

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Fri Oct 9 06:02:34 UTC 2015

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your response The document is supposed to be in word, or at least, I was told it was sent as a word document. Therefore I would think it would be incredibly easy to word read the word document. I went to the toolbar and I opened up options I didn't get anywhere with that and I read a list of jaws commands one of them told me to go to options so I'm not quite sure what's up is there a simpler way to get a document from Department of rehab or any large bureaucracy?
From,
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone