[Nfbc-info] Microsoft Share-Point

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Oct 9 01:42:44 UTC 2015

Sharepoint is a ""collaboration tool," that is it allows groups of
people to share and edit documents, calendars, automate tasks
etc.  The document could be a word document, a powerpoint document, a P
DF, or something else.  Sharepoint could let you download the
document, read it with word, show it to you through a viewer, or
possibly something else -- depending on how it is set up.

Sharepoint isn't necessarily inaccessible, but it depends on the
version, how it is set up, how it is used etc.  It can be complicated
and overwhelming.  There really is no simple instruction I can give
you, as there are lots of variables.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org