[Nfbc-info] Microsoft Share-Point

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Oct 10 23:16:14 UTC 2015

Lisa,

There may be another possibility. What version of Word are you using? Is
your version of Word set up to read in Full Screen view or not? That item
should not be checked.

I would be happy to talk with you more by phone, but I am unavailable until
tomorrow. I am about to go give a speech and am not available the rest of
the day. Give me a call tomorrow if you wish, (415) 827-4084.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson