[Nfbc-info] Microsoft Share-Point

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Oct 10 23:29:54 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

Thank you for all of your support. Michael, I'm going to speak to someone tomorrow afternoon about share point. I may give you a call later during the week if that's OK. David, I agree it is quite ridiculous for department of rehabilitation to make something so simple so incredibly complicated. On the other hand, I choose to use this opportunity as a learning experience. It looks like share point is a type of program that can be used in the workplace. Looks like I'm going to try and learn he is sure point.

From,
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone