[Nfbc-info] medical paperwork

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 9 11:58:21 UTC 2015

Good morning all:

I am having a situation that most might find hard to believe. On Friday (09/11/2015) I have a doctor’s appointment with a vascular surgeon. Because this is a new doctor, paperwork has to be filed. However, unlike most doctor’s offices, where they would have someone to help me fill the paperwork out, I was told yesterday, that noone would be able to help me with this.

Does anyone know if the ADA has something in it that if I don’t have anyone to help me with my paperwork they need to help me under reasonable a ccomodations.

Thanks in advance.

NOTE: I asked the doctor’s office if they could email me the forms & they said they couldn’t. You would think in this day & age, medical forms could be emailed to make things easier to fill out & then I wouldn’t have to try & find someone to go with me to the doctor’s office.

Rob Kaiser
hm#(442)242-7044
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net