[Nfbc-info] Resolutions

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 04:10:20 UTC 2015

Hello All,
I am writing to remind you, that the deadline to submit Resolutions for this year's convention, is Friday October 2nd.
If you have a topic you would like to discuss with me before writing it, or need some assistance feel free to contact me, either by e-mail or phone, which you will find below my signature.
I book forward to reading all of the Resolutions and I will see you at the Convention.

Thank you,
Robert Stigile
2015 NFBC Resolutions Chairman

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568
e-mail: rstigile at gmail.com
Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter

The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.