[Nfbc-info] Procedure

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 21 03:27:46 UTC 2015

I doubt they would call the authorities as it might backfire on them. Having
someone with you on the paratransit might be a good work around to keep them
happy. I doubt that straight Medicare would reject a claim under these
grounds as the scenarios I mentioned came up more with managed care
providers.
Chuck