[Nfbc-info] Accessible time tracker app for the iPhone

Eileen Misrahi eileenmis at dslextreme.com
Sat Apr 2 23:38:26 UTC 2016

Hi Mary,

Did some research on the name of he app. When you search for it in the app store, it's one word. The H is capitalized, as well as the T. I will place it below and won't use quote marks, so you can copy/paste it into the search edit field in the iOS app store.

HoursTracker

HTH.

Best, Eileen

Sent from my iPhone