[Nfbc-info] [NIBCO-info] Tupperware made easy for the blind

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sun Apr 3 22:40:04 UTC 2016

Tupperware has chosen to remain in the dark, however, a forward-thinking
Tupperware consultant who uses a variety of screen reading programs has
chosen to make their catalog user-friendly to us. This means it's a work in
progress. None th eless, she also creates a sale Word document. Let's
support another blind person who may not realize just how much she is
changing what it means to blind.

Lisa