[Nfbc-info] HP laptops

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Fri Apr 8 03:24:54 UTC 2016

Hello,

Below you'll find info. About how to obtain an HP laptop. "The Blind
Community"  is a web community started by Brian Jackson and a friend of his.
Brian lives locally with his family. Check out the information below as well
as the many free audio described movies; TV shows and much more.

We wanted to let everyone know.
We now have hp laptops that you can order through the blind community.
We also plan on creating payment plans later on as well.
For now go check it out.
If you need any help if you decide to order. We can assist you.
Go to the following link to view info on the new laptops we have.
http://www.theblindcommunity.com/computers.html
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=GWiQQ&m=3Z1VDTNG6Pb48vQ&b=YkQKR4c6GEIuIwCJ
h8oFHw>

p.s
We have another cool announcement coming soon.

po 122
austin in 47102

From,

Lisa Irving