[Nfbc-info] My apartment complex got new washers and dryers

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Apr 26 13:15:07 UTC 2016

Hi,
When I was apt-hunting 3 years ago, I discovered that several apt complexes
have those card reader type systems which are inaccessible to us. I think it
is a growing trend so we need to do something decisive about it. At the
time, I figured I'd take my dirty clothes to a laundromat nearby but that
would cost more, including transportation.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name:
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and
self-control. There is no law against these things!
   --Galatians 5:22-23, NLT
 My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."