[Nfbc-info] A question about calling companies that use a dialin system

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Aug 1 18:55:18 UTC 2016

Hi,
Using my iPhone, sometimes I have trouble getting a phone number or other
long number typed in before the voice prompt speaks again and it is too
late.  After a couple attempts, the automated voice hangs up. What I usually
do is that I have two phones. I have my iPhone and a flip phone. I use the
flip phone when I know I am going to have to type in numbers quickly. That
phone has buttons so it is easier for me. I wonder if that would work for
you.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name:
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and
self-control. There is no law against these things!
   --Galatians 5:22-23, NLT
 My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."