[Nfbc-info] Proposed ammendments for the At Large Chapter

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 8 22:12:37 UTC 2016

Hello All:

Prior to this message, I sent out a copy of the constitution of the
California At Large Chapter.  Elections are coming up in January so there
are a couple of things I would like you to know.

1.      Article IV addresses who the officers shall be.  That should be
amended to say that elections shall be held in January and officers shall be
paid members.  Right now it says that the affiliate officers will serve as
the chapter officers.

2.     Take a look at Article V.  It says thatthere are no Board Members.
Consider changing that one.

We will discuss these things tonight on the At Large Chapter conference call
and vote on them at the January meeting.

Don't forget to pay your dues so you can vote next month.

For tonight call:

712-432-0175  access code 184220 pound

--Mary Willows