[Nfbc-info] NFB national office seeks feedback about indeedjobs.com

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Dec 22 04:58:37 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am writing at the suggestion of Valerie yngling. Valerie is seeking feedback about web access barriers to indeedjovs.com and other jobbing websites.

I have observed PNG images; some unlabeled buttons and above the name of the company the word click. However when trying to click, double tap when using the iPhone etc.

I'm a somewhat different note, I welcome Information about job-search websites that interface easily with jaws.

Happy holidays,
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone